Does Your Business Accept Visa / MasterCard?
Does Your Small Business Need Working Cash?
Is Your Credit Score too Low for a Bank Loan?
YES? A merchant cash advance could be the answer. A merchant advance is quick and most importantly provides working capital for your business. You can use your future Visa and MasterCard credit card receivables to get the cash your business needs right away! And, if your credit scores are below the bank’s minimum FICO score, one way to get ahead is with a fast infusion of working capital. Apply Here for your merchant cash advance request .
- Have you been in business for 12 months or more?
- Are you in the restaurant, retail or service business?
- Are your total monthly gross sales at least $10,000?
- Are your total monthly credit card sales at least $5,000?
- Can you provide merchant processing statements for the previous 4 to 6 months?
- Are you and your business clear of any open tax liens, judgments or in-process-bankruptcies?
- Is your personal FICO credit score 500 or higher?
- If leasing premises, is there more than one year remaining on the lease contract?
Once your application is received, please send the following documents by fax:
1. The last 4 months of Visa/MasterCard credit card statements.
2. The last 4 months of business bank statements.
3. Articles of Incorporation or Business License.
4. Legible copy of owner’s drivers license with home address.
5. Copy of the business lease, if applicable.